Build A High Performing Workplace
As a corporate decision maker, you are faced with many challenges in developing, coaching, and engaging talent in a way that helps them reach their full potential and builds a high-performing workplace.
Using a combination of individual assessment insights and customized training workshops, we help organizations increase their sales, service and leadership capabilities and improve overall workplace productivity through our expertise in:
- Employee assessments for self-awareness, skills testing, coaching and development
- Sales, customer service and leadership development training workshops
- Sales coaching
- Online performance feedback tools for sales and leadership roles
The Path to Culture Change Starts with Individual Awareness and Insight
Everything DiSC Foundation
Everything DiSC is a simple yet powerful personal awareness and developmental tool. Powered by 40+ years of research, the assessment measures work related preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC styles model and serves as the foundation for the application suite of developmental programs. Participants gain insight into their own preferences and tendencies, learn more about relating to others, and receive actionable strategies to help them improve their interactions and ultimately, their performance. The result is a more engaged, collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful culture improvement in your organization—whether your workforce is remote, in the office, or somewhere in between.
Application Suite of Employee Development Programs
Each distinct Everything DiSC® program is designed to have an immediate and lasting impact on the performance of people and the cultures of organizations. DiSC® uses a transformational learning approach that is rich with “aha!” moments that inspire behavior change. Each workshop combines an online pre-assessment, engaging facilitation and follow-up tools to create a personalized learning experience.
Engage every individual in building more effective communication and relationships at work.
- In-depth self-discovery
- Appreciation for differences in work styles
- Strategies for successful interactions
2. Agile EQ
Develop the emotional intelligence necessary to support a thriving agile culture.
- Discover your EQ strengths
- Recognize your EQ potential
- Commit to customized strategies for building agility
3. Time Mastery
Improve overall time management and productivity.
- Identify time management strengths and gap areas
- Determine habits and skills that are critical to your job success
- Develop an action plan to bridge gaps and improve overall time management
4. Productive Conflict
Harness the power of conflict by transforming destructive behavior into productive responses.
- Self-awareness around reactions to conflict
- The impact different conflict responses have on others
- Steps to change responses from destructive to productive
Provide salespeople with the skills to adapt to customers’ preferences and expectations.
- Discovery of personal sales style
- Recognition of customers’ differences
- Strategies to adapt sales approaches to customer needs
Teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people.
- Discovery of personal management style
- Insight into directing, delegating, and motivating
- Strategies to support long-term development
7. Work of Leaders
Create impactful leaders through the process of Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
- A simple, compelling model of leadership
- Personalized insights to leverage strengths and overcome challenges
- A clear path for improvement