Having the right people on your team will transform your business.
No matter how big or small an organization may be, each and every employee can have a big impact. This means that hiring employees should not be taken lightly, and it’s critical to have a well planned and effective process for recruiting and selecting new additions to your team.
Employee assessments help to fill the gap between the resume and the interview by providing objective, reliable, and accurate data about a prospective candidate’s Job Fit based on their thinking style, behaviors and interests. This allows organizations and managers to make smarter people decisions and dramatically improve success rates for new hires.
Make hiring decisions with confidence – every time.
Understand Your Needs
Understanding that no two roles or organizations are the same, we take the time up front to understand our clients’ unique needs through consultation and completion of a Job Analysis Survey in order to select the right employee assessment tool to meet those needs. Our PXT Select assessment allows us to create a unique performance model (benchmark) that measures for a candidate’s fit to a specific role based on their thinking style, behavioural tendencies, and interests.
PXT Select provides insights into a candidate’s Job Fit based on:
(Can they do the job?)
An index of expected learning, reasoning, communicating and problem-solving potential. Essentially, it reflects a candidate’s ability to process information and includes verbal skill, verbal reasoning, numeric ability and numeric reasoning
(Will they do the job?)
Considers commonly observed actions that define who we are within 9 common behavioural traits. These attributes have been scientifically proven to be important in work settings and specific roles – sales, service, leadership as examples
(Are they interested in doing the job?)
Prioritizes six interest areas which are effective in predicting a candidate’s motivations and potential job satisfaction in various roles
Assess for Job Fit
Through our guided virtual assessment centre, candidates can complete their assessment online, anywhere and at any time. Results are available immediately.
Assessments allow you to:
- Increase your hiring success by identifying and hiring candidates that fit the organization, the team and the role
- On-board new employees faster and more efficiently
- Coach new and existing employees for maximum effectiveness
- Reduce employee conflict, absenteeism and turnover
- Increase sales, service and leadership effectiveness
- Increase overall workforce capability, productivity, and agility
Make the Right People Decisions
Through a combination of job fit, interview and coaching reports, we help organizations make informed people decisions related to hiring, career management and succession planning. All our assessment tools are easily interpretable and meet or exceed Global Standards of Reliability and Validity.
You will be provided with:
- Selection reports which measure for Job Fit for any position in the organization
- Customized interview questions based on the candidate’s strengths and challenge areas
- Specific reports for sales and leadership roles that measures for expected behaviors on critical sales and leadership practices
- Management coaching reports to help new and existing employees reach their full potential
- Consultation on the assessment findings to assist you in the decision-making process